Warius Forums
puya

drop of ingredients 2,5 end elemental dmg

Hi i was 2 -3 days in icarus i i couldnt find the Phoenix of Flame for sm wings 2.5 to be onest dosnt seems roght for the moment for bk drops in 30 sec in lt7 or aida i meen evrywere for elf as well drops in lt7 and the elemental dmg seems not working i have darkness pentagram lvl 150 and the evil spirits skill is darkness so basikly shod make more dmg not just 90 dmg from the pentagram please fix this if is posible thanks w8 for response 

17 hours ago, puya said:

the elemental dmg seems not working i have darkness pentagram lvl 150 and the evil spirits skill is darkness so basikly shod make more dmg not just 90 dmg from the pentagram please fix this if is posible thanks w8 for response 

Hello, puya

The Extra Damage from the Imprint Bonus (Skill/Spell + Pentagram of the Same Element) does apply to the Skill/Spell, not to the Pentagram. It works just fine, if you have Elemental Imprint, then your Skill/Spell does the Extra Damage. I hope this answers your question...

Best Regards!

Cruel

ok thanks for the infomartion Cruel , and about the ingredients for wings 2,5 ? thanks 

On 5/13/2018 at 7:50 PM, puya said:

i couldnt find the Phoenix of Flame for sm wings 2.5

I was able to hunt Dark Phoenix Flame from Great Drakan and Dark Phoenix at the end of Icarus map. MU Helper terms: Flame

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fenixas said:

I was able to hunt Dark Phoenix Flame from Great Drakan and Dark Phoenix at the end of Icarus map. MU Helper terms: Flame

Yes indeed, about 5% to drop it from Dark Phoenix, however may take some time to get it from Great Drakan. :)